Umbrella of Colonie
So much more than home maintenance
. . . Live safely & independently at home!
Umbrella of Colonie Member Benefits:
Umbrella of Colonie, currently available to Colonie residents aged 55+, is designed to help seniors manage their time to stay active and healthy.
- 24-Hour Access Line
- Access to affordable contractors PLUS a 10-30% discount for Umbrella members
- Free 17-Point Home Safety Inspection
- Low-Cost Energy Efficiency Programs
- Free Banking with CAP COM Federal Credit Union
- Free Defensive Driving Classes and save 10% on your auto insurance
- Free Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Smoke Alarms
- Free access to Health and Wellness Classes
Umbrella of Colonie and Colonie Senior Service Centers take pride in offering members solutions with a one-stop approach. One call connects members to high quality preferred service providers and handymen and women who have been carefully screened by dedicated staff.
The "Village" of Umbrella
As part of the Village to Village Network (VtV), Umbrella of Colonie works hard to engage members with other programs and services offered by Colonie Senior Service Centers.
Umbrella connects members with these programs such as Transportation, Healthy Aging, Adult Day Services, and more to help seniors age successfully. By being a part of Umbrella, our members open many doors of opportunity to living a healthy, active, and engaging life in the community they love!
Click here for more information on Village to Village Networks!
Funding also provided by The Town of Colonie